What Have We Accomplished?
Student Help Desk has been responsible for...
- Annual Hour of Code Events (With over 45 participants)
- Production of One Minute Tech Tips
- Assisted teachers with hardware such as Promethean Panels and Hovercams
- Assisted teachers and students with software such as Google Classroom and Kami.
- Assisted With District Wide Training
- Refurbishment and upgrade of Albany High's computer labs
- Repair of student Chromebooks from all schools in Albany.
- Set-up and use of VR equipment
- Assembly of Chromebook carts
Interested In Joining Our Driven and Dedicated Team?
Here are some things to know before you apply!
- NO prior experience is necessary to join Student Help Desk (though it is welcomed), everything you need to know will be taught to you.
- This is a OPEN and ACCEPTING workplace, free of judgement, and a place that supports a safe and healthy learning environment.
- Student Help Desk requires you to work two shifts a week, this can be before, after or during school. The schedule is very flexible!
- You will be working on a large variety of projects and will for the most part, be able to pick what you want to focus on.
- To be accepted to the Student Help Desk you will have to complete and interview so make sure you are checking your email regularly after you apply to see the date your interview is scheduled for!