What Have We Accomplished?
Student Help Desk has been responsible for...
- Annual hour of code events (with over 45 participants)
- Production of one minute tech tips
- Assisting teachers with hardware such as promethean panels and hovercams
- Refurbishment and upgrade of Albany High's computer labs
- Repair of student chromebooks
- Use of VR technology
- Assembly of chromebook carts
- Assisted with district-wide training
Interested In Joining Our Driven and Dedicated Team?
Here are some things to know before you apply!
- NO prior experience is necessary (though it is welcomed) to join Student Help Desk; everything you need to know will be taught to you.
- Student Help Desk requires you to work two shifts a week. This can be before, during, or after school. The schedule can be very flexible!
- You will be working on a large variety of projects and will, for the most part, be able to pick what you want to focus on.
- To be accepted to the Student Help Desk you will have to complete and interview so make sure you are checking your email regularly after you apply to see the date your interview is scheduled for!